You can view 3D Images, displays images and photos in most popular formats including JPEG, PNG, MPO, BMP, EXR, TGA, WebP and many others. Actual decoding performed by FFmpeg framework, and, optionally, DevIL and Free Image libraries. This Player supported formats of 3D Movie Player is very large thanks to FFmpeg framework including MKV, WebM, OGM, AVI, FLAC, RMVB and many others. This player is not support Bluray 3D Movies, you can run other formats such mkv, HSBS support well, you can download movies from the movies sites and enjoy with best sView stereoscopic 3D result. This Player is support only latest Linux basis systems, Linux Mint 18 (Sarah), Ubuntu Linux 1604, it creates problems on old Linux versions and create problems for Nvidia Card driver. sView stereoscopic 3D has supported more following features.
- Anaglyph glasses
- Interlaced displays (Zalman, LG, Envision)
- Shutter glasses (requires NVIDIA 3D Vision or AMD HD3D capable device or professional GPU)
- Dual projection systems and Mirror displays
- Others (Oculus Rift prototype, iZ3D displays, Vuzix HMD, 3D TVs)
- Separate views (two streams stored in single file or from two files)
- Horizontal pair (side by side)
- Intuitive on-screen interface
- Panoramas (cubemaps, spherical)
- Image positioning (rotation, zooming, panning)
- Image adjustment (gamma, brightness, saturation)
- Stereo pair image adjustment (vertical, horizontal and angular parallax)
The official PPA repository supports Latest Linux basis system Ubuntu 16.04, Linux Mint 18 (Sarah) and their derivatives, and other Elementary OS. Now I guide you that how to install sView stereoscopic 3D media player on latest linux based systems to use the following commands in terminal.
Now you have installed sView stereoscopic 3D Video Player and go to Menu and type sView and play and enjoy. You can see more tutorials about Linux.