This post is about how to make Fish and Potato Hotpot. I am very fond of Fish, and also Potato is very delicious to mix with Fish, it is best for health and very good Food Tips. It is very nice to eat and it is easy way to prepare this dish. This dish is very favorite of all persons. Now I guide you step by step that how to make Fish and Potato Hotpot. Fish and Potato Hotpot is a delicious one pot meal for the whole family including lots of fish and topped with potato hotpot, comfort food at it's best.
Make Fish and Potato Hotpot Required Things
- 02 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 01 Leek, white part only, slice
- 02 Celery Stalks, sliced
- 01 Carrot, diced
- 700 g boiling (waxy) Potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 100 g button mushrooms, trimmed
- 02 Cups (500ml) fish stock
- 250 g Skinless white fish fillet, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 250 g Skinkless salmon fillet, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 01 Baguette, sliced
- 01 Table Spoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 02 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Strategy How to Prepare
- Heat oil in large saucepan over high heat. Add the leek, celery and Carrot. Reduce heast to medium, stir well, then cover and cook for 02 minutes.
- Add Potatoes and mushrooms and stir in the fish stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, for until potatoes are tender. Gently stir in all the fish and bring back to a simmer. Cover and simmer for a further 05 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked
- Meanwhile, toast the baguette slices until golden brown.
- Just before serving, stir the tarragon and parsley into the hotpot. Serve with yogurt and toasted baguette slices.