This Article is about how to make make fresh Middle Eastern Salad. The Salad soup is simple, prepared with simple things which I mention in this tutorial. Looking for a fabulous salad make this chic and delicious Middle Eastern Salad with protein packed and fresh veggies that are tossed in a flavorful lemon basil vinaigrette. This easy salad can be served as a side dish, main entree or nestled in pita bread for the perfect lunch on the go. Peoples like this Salad.
Make Middle Eastern Salad Required Things
- 02 Large pita breads
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 04 Large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 04 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 400 g (14oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
Strategy How to Make
- Open each pita in half using a knife. Toast for 01 minute, until crisp and lightly browned. Tear into bite sized pieces.
- To make the dressing, whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in coriander and mint.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions and chickpeas in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, then toss until well mixed. Just before serving, gently mix through pita pieces. Serve garnisheed with mint.