This article is about that how to make make fresh Rosemary and Chickpea Soup. I am very happy when I use Rosemary and Chickpea Soup in the party of my friend. Then I was fond of this delicious Soup, it is best for health and it is very best Food Tips, you can do it. Rosemary is the star of this crunchy snack, made with canned chickpeas and olive oil. Set them out at your next party, and you will be like this and it is very great which everybody like it.
Make Rosemary and Chickpea Soup Required Things
- 01 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 02 Onions (about 250g), finely diced
- 04 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 05 Sprigs (about 10 cm long) fresh rosemary
- 01 Cup (250ml) Vegetable stock
- 410 g can Tomatoes, Chopped (with their Juice)
- 2x400g can Chickpeas, drained
Strategy How to Prepare
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and fry the onion for 05 minutes, or until starting to color. Add garlic and rosemary sprigs, stir for 01 minute.
- Add stock, Tomatoes and chickpeas and simmer 10 minutes, then remove rosemary. Take the leaves from one of the sprigs and reserve for serving.
- Add chicken to the hot stock, cover and keep at a simmer to 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve soup scattered with rosemary leave. Add a drizzle of olive oil and a good grinding of black pepper.