This article is about that how to make fresh Chicken and Cherry Tomato Pappardelle. This is is simple, prepared with simple things which I mention in this Article. Bite-sized pieces of chicken cook in record time and go beautifully with sweet cherry tomatoes and Pappardelle, a wide ribbon pasta, tossed with peppery rocket for a fresh flourish. Delicious.
Make Chicken and Cherry Tomato Pappardelle
- 02 Tablespoon Olive
- Oil 01 Red Onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 02 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 500 g Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 400 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 400 g Pappardelle
- 150 g Rocket (argula)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Strategy how to Make
- Heat the oil in a frying pan with lid. Add chicken and stir-fry over medium heat until lightly colored. Reduce heat slightly and stir in Tomatoes. Cover pan and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until Tomatoes are very soft and chicken is cooked through.
- While sauce is simmering, cook Pappardelle in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes or following packet instructions, until al dente. Drain. Peel, halve and dice the peaches. Add to the snow peas, along with the prawns.
- Stir rocket into sauce and season to taste. Transfer pasta to a large warmed serving bowl. Spoon over sauce and toss gently to combine. Server immediately.