By this useful tutorial I guide you how to make make fresh Prawn, Peach and Snow Pea Salad. The Salad is simple, prepared with simple things which I mention in this Article.Looking for a delicious salad make Prawn Peach and Snow Pea Salad with. Use a sharp knife to cut the snow peas in half diagonally. To make the lime and chili dressing, combine the lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili and sugar in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Toss the watercress, peach, mint leaves, prawns and snow peas in a bowl Salad.
Make Prawn Peach and Snow Pea Salad
- 250 g snow peas 02 peaches
- 500 g cooked, peeled prawns
- 02 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 08 cos lettuce leaves
Strategy How to Prepare
- Trim the snow peas and cut them in half diagonally. Place in a heatproof bowl, cover the boiling water and leave for 1-2 minutes, or until just softened. Drain and refresh under cold running water, then drain again and place n a large salad bowl.
- Peel, halve and dice the peaches. Add to the snow peas, along with the prawns.
- Whisk the lime juice with the olive oil and salt and black pepper to taste. Pour over the salad and gently mix to combine.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter. Neatly pile the prawn salad over the top and serve. Alternatively, roughly tear the cos lettuce and add to the salad before serving. For extra bite, add a finely chopped red chili.