By this useful tutorial I guide you simply how to adjust and set EU user consent policy message in your Google Adsense Account settings. If you are Website owner and running Google Adsense on your Website, you have received a message about EU consent policy. Google's refreshed EU User Consent Policy, you should make certain confession to your clients in the European Economic area (EEA) and acquire their assent for the utilization of cookies or other neighborhood stockpiling where legitimately required, and for the accumulation, sharing, and utilization of individual information for advertisements as a personalize. This policy reflect the necessities of the EU ePrivacy Order and the General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
To help distributors in meeting their obligations under this arrangement, Google offers the advertisement serving alternatives portrayed underneath for clients in the EEA. In the event that you don't roll out any improvements as portrayed underneath, the usually utilized arrangement of promotion innovation suppliers will keep on being utilized. To help with consistence under Google's updated EU user consent policy, you have the alternative to choose your favored advertisement innovation suppliers from a rundown of organizations that have furnished us with data about their consistence with the GDPR every one of whom likewise need to agree to our information utilization approach to guarantee distributor information is secured. Now I guide you step by step that how to adjust this message in settings of Google Adsense account.
1. Open your Google Adsense account to use your Email and open it, and make sure that you have received EU user consent policy message for more guidance see the picture has given below:
2. Now it is recommend that select personalized ads and click on "Dismiss" option, you should be select personalize ads for more guidance see the picture has given below:
3. Now move completely Eu user consent policy message, first go to "Allow & Block Ads" and then click "All my sites" for more guidance see the picture has given below:
4. Now click on "EU user consent" for the removing properly this message for more guidance see the picture has given below:
5. Now once again click on "personalized ads" and further see the below option "commonly used set of ad technology providers" and then click on "save settings", for more guidance see the picture has given below: