Sindhi Instrumental Music, are very popular such as Algoza, Murchanga, Chang, Naur and Dumboro, Bhorendo, such type of instruments, are still famous all over Sindh.
The artist of Naur (Nurr) and Dumboro, Mir Muhammad Lund he has sung a lot of great songs, his own style, the songs from the Sindhi incorporate various assortments.
Sindhi music is, for the most part, acted in either the “Draws” or “Waee” styles. The Baits style is vocal music in Sanhoon, soft tone, or Graham, high voice is contained in Sindhi instruments.
Waee music is instrumental, acted in an assortment of ways utilizing a string instrument. Waee is regularly known as Kafi and furthermore is found in the encompassing regions of Baluchistan, Punjab, and Rajasthan. Regular instruments utilized in Sindhi local music incorporate the Yaktaro, Narr, and Nagara.
Sindhi Instrumental Music, Naur Dumboro Singer Mir Muhammad Lund Biography
Mir Muhammad Lund Sindhi Naur and Dumboro and also Bhorendo Saaz Master. He was a very popular and most demanded Artist of Sindh. He was a great Artist of Sindh and he creates a great name in Sindhi instrumental music“.
Mir Muhammad Lund was a popular name in Sindhi Saaz Music. He started playing “Naur and Dumboro in village culture and feudal society of Sindh, with its rural base, its “Autaqs”. He was the most important Artist of all as far as the Sindhi instruments music is concerned, Mehfils, Marriage ceremonies, Shrines of Buzrigs and other local Mahfils.
He grew up surrounded by the sounds of the rural area and took up the study and practice of music at his early age. He started Sindhi Instruments Music when he was young, it is an unforgettable experience and one that can never forget.
He sung “Kalam” of “Hazrat Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai R.A” and “Hazrat Sachal Sermast R.A” on Dumboro and Naur, he passed a long chapter in Sindh’s cultural history, Nurr, Dumboro, Bhorindo.
He sung Sindhi Kafi’s, Sindhi Folk Music, on Nurr and Dumboro, he was a great artist in his fun, he has sung Lok Geet on Nurr and Damboro it is still called Sindhi Instruments Saaz of Sindh, he was a popular artist of Radio Pakistan and Pakistan Television.
How to Download Sindhi Instrumental Music Naur and Dumboro Songs
Naur and Dumboro are very famous and popular Sindhi instrumental music, the master of Naur and Dumboro Mir Lund have performed well. I have selected the following songs, download it with one click.
What is different in Nurr and Flute Sindhi Instrumental Music?
Naur (Nurr) is an old Sindhi instrument Music of Sindh, it used in classical music, storytelling music, a lot of artist of Sindh has been used Naur (Nurr) in Sindhi music, it is made from wooden material like Algoza.
Mir Muhammad Lund, popular Sindhi artist used Nurr and Dumboro, Sindhi instruments, in his own style, the Nuar (Nurr) is like Yaktaro and flute. The clearest contrast is in the playing position or direction of the instrument. The recorder is held vertically, straight and with two turns before the chest area, while the transverse woodwind is held in a lopsided situation from the mouth to the correct shoulder.
- The flute and other words bamboo woodwind is a significant instrument in Indian old-style music and grew freely of the Western woodwind.
- The Hindu God Lord Krishna is customarily viewed as an ace of the bamboo woodwind used flute. The Indian woodwinds are straightforward contrasted with the Western partners; they are made of bamboo and are keyless.
- Two principle assortments of Indian woodwinds are at present utilized. The primary, the Bansuri, has six finger gaps and one embouchure gap and is utilized transcendentally in the Hindustani music of Northern India.
- The second, the Venu or Pullanguzhal, has eight finger openings and is played overwhelmingly in the Carnatic music of Southern India.
- By and by, the eight-holed woodwind with cross-fingering strategy is basic among numerous Carnatic flute players. Before this, the South Indian woodwind had just seven finger openings, with the fingering standard created by Sharaba Shastri, of the Palladam school, toward the start of the twentieth century.
You Also Like: Ustad Khamiso Khan Sindhi Instrumental Music Download